What is a spider bite piercing?
A spider bites piercing contains two separate piercings. The piercing is located next to one another on the lower lip. Spider’s bites piercing are always on one side near the corner of the lips. For instance, some people love to have the spider bites piercing on the side of the lips, one at the left side and the other on the right side so as to make a whole set. Spider bites are not a common form of piercing.
The spider’s bite piercing is also known as two piercings that are on the upper lip or the lower lip or maybe on both lips and are done quite close to one other. Spider bite piercing is very trendyamong the young generation. One can do both piercings at the same time or can do them at a different time.
Spider Bites Piercing – How is it done?
Before piercing, you’ll be required to sign a consent form to express your approval. The piercer will explain the process and also ask you to select what type of jewelry you want. You must take this time to ask any questions and make sure your piercer is aware of what you need. The spider bite piercing process is not different from other types of lip piercings:
- The place will be sterilized
- The entry and exit points will be marked with a surgical marker
- A clamp will be used to hold the lip and also reduces aching
- The needle will go through your flesh from the outside to inside or vice versa. However, majority of the piercers like the former
- Jewelry is usually threaded to the needle so that, as the needle comes out, it leaves the jewelry intact
- The piercer will give an explanation and hand you a list of aftercare instructions
Spider bites piercing – How much does it cost
The actual price cannot be stated as it is a function of some elements such as the location of where you get it done, the taxes applicable that location, aftercare inclusion, and so on. What stands out as the factor to consider is that the more experienced and skilled the piercer is, the more you will be charged. You may be charged around $25 to $45 at a decent studio. With aftercare included in the piercing price, this figure might increases.
Spider bites piercing aftercare
- Do not touch the piercing without washing the palms with soap
- Clean the piercing lightly with a cotton ball soaked in warm salt water
- Use warm saline water to rinse the mouth after ingesting
- Wash the pierced spot with a mild soap while bathing
- Use clean paper product to dry the pierced area
- Brush the teeth with a soft-bristled toothbrush and mild toothpaste two times a day
- Avoid the consumption of hot, spicy, and sticky meals
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke
- Avoid exposing the piercing to any beauty product or antibacterial ointments
- Do not do away with or alternate the piercing unless it heals